Yeast intolerance normally occurs when there is an over growth of yeast in the body. There are many tell tale signs that a person can see and there are many reasons why this may also occur. Signs include unrest in the body in the form of thrush in women, candida or a white growth on the tongue amongst other things.
Where does it come from?
Yeast loves sugar and this is one of the ways that yeast can continue to represent in the body even when someone has tried to eliminate it. There are also many every day foods that can contain yeast. Foods such as bread, cheese, fruit (especially very ripe and sugary fruit can increase yeast growth.)
Symptoms of Yeast Intolerance
• Production of gas or flatulence after eating any sugar based food
• Feeling tired after eating food
• Bloating of the stomach
• Occurrence of ulcers in the mouth
• Occurrence of bad breath
• Disorders of the skin like psoriasis or eczema
• Congestion of the nasal tract
• Tongue coating
• Frequent mood swings
• Craving for sweets and sugar
• Having a feeling of irritation and light-headedness when hungry, hypoglycaemia
• Heartburn or acidity