Recent Blog Articles
New to Foods You Can part one
Written by Bunmi. Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012
So I haven’t blogged for a while now. We’ve had a manic few weeks at our HQ. From newspaper, radio and TV appearances to just generally being very busy with our new website launch. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, I can’t think of any better way to be.
So I thought I’d write a little about our new website and tell you what’s new and what’s coming up. I don’t want to bombard you all with lots of info at once so this is just part one of whats new to the site.
Firstly when you arrive at the website you’ll see that the homepage has been significantly transformed. We’ve added some great new features including –
- New to Foods You Can – this allows you to instantly see new brands that are featured with us. Look out for your favorite brands.
- Foods You Can TV – (Watch videos of either myself or the team cooking a range of meals that are sent through by you.)
- Industry News and Interviews – See interviews from some of your favourite brands and hear what they have to say about the free from industry.
- Business directory – Find local free from businesses in your area from nutritionists, dieticians, food intolerance testers to local health shops, bakeries, cake makers and more.
- Competitions – We work with a range of Manufacturers and retailers to offer you great opportunities to WIN fantastic prizes. Whether food, a restaurant meal or a break away.
These are just some of the exciting new features we have for you on our site. Look out for part two of New to Foods You Can next week to see how the website has further changed and how it can benefit you.